Saturday, December 29, 2012

Five faves read in 2012!


A Lady Awakened by Cecelia Grant

The careful slow dance of these two characters as they get to know each other and slowly discover themselves was so wonderful. A book I cherished and learned a great deal from. Fabulous.

Lothaire by Kresley Cole

A deliciously evil hero and a massively interesting and fun book.  I so loved how creatively the back and forth went, how the balance of power between the H/H shifted so interestingly.  The richness and twists within those sex scenes, how they advanced and deepened the plot - it blew my socks off.


Beyond Eden By Kele Moon

One of the most explosive and emotional erotic romances I've read in a long time. This book was nothing short of thrilling. My jaw was just hanging open about two-thirds of the way through for how high Moon twists the plot. It may be a bit hardcore for some, but I'd feverishly, breathlessly recommend it!


Dune by Frank Herbert

I finally got to Dune this year.  It is so amazing and absorbing, just in terms of the layers, the thought, the world building. Really quite a panorama of a book with so many characters to love, and everything pitch-perfect.

Ice Storm by Anne Stuart

I can’t believe I waited so long to read this! Anne Stuart’s ICE series is one of dark, amoral heroes working for the shadowy “Committee” and it’s  100% riveting. This book is the story of their leader, Isobel the Ice Queen, and an old flame, who happens to be none other than the most dangerous man in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment