Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Reviews

Reviews are not something I do. "Grading" my peers seems disingenuous and dangerous, aside from the fact that I don't get to read nearly as much as I once did. That said, I make recommendations to folks who ask and I support my writing pals by linking to their stuff on Facebook when they are promoting something. I have also given a few blurbs when approached to do so.
My reviews have been mostly good, but there are some bad ones out there. I understand that this is the law of averages, and as my subject matter is such that some folks will object to it, I don't mind. Really. Reviews don't make or break my day. It's the constant contact from folks who've just discovered the series and want more--that makes my day. There isn't much that can break my day, and certainly not someone's opinion of my books. That just isn't me.

1 comment:

  1. I think reviews can sometimes be a very negative thing due to the fact that some people love bashing others, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete