Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Critique Partner Wanted

In the past,I've had critique partners. However,  currently I do not. Now that I think about it, I miss that interaction and validation and push that having a critique partner provides. There's something vital and valuable in the process of talking with someone who is thoroughly knowledgeable about the aspects of writing, and exploring plot and character arcs, then riffing off one diabolical idea to create a bigger, badder one. Gimme an idea and I can play devil's advocate and "what if" it to death when there's someone who's adding to the frenzy. By myself, I don't push my own ideas far enough sometimes. But pushing someone else's idea farther and farther is easier for whatever reason.

So yeah, now that I think about it...I'd like to have a critique partner again.

Who's interested?

No comments:

Post a Comment