Wednesday, April 3, 2013

How to Crochet Self Publishing Armor...no wait...


Today I'm going to tell you how to crochet viking armor.

Like hell.

Yeah. I cannot crochet. At all. Tried it. Failed. Capital F.

Anyway, this week the topic is supposed to be resources for self publishing...and honestly y'all...I don't have any. 

I'm not a person to spout off telling you how to do something that I have not done. Now, I /could/ be helpful and poke around the internet, find a few that seem worthy and share them with you as if I have some knowledge that makes my opinion of them hold a drop or two of merit. 

But you could type "self publishing tips" into the little google bar as easily as I can. And you'd probably follow some time wasting links, like I would, and you'd probably stumble across a few that held some credence and inspiration for you. 

Point #1: I have no secret knowledge to bequeath you, or I would.

Point #2: My fellow word-whores have provided some awesome links and info so far, and I expect they will offer up more as the week wears on. 

Point #3: It is my humble opinion that if you conduct your own search, which may include my fellow word whores posts and/or the links they provide, or may be a ground-up search of your own, you will reap benefits for the time you invest...like with the writing.

So, if your goal is to self publish, go get 'em tiger. 


And, by the way, here's a link to croceting viking armor:
http://gadgetsin.com/crocheted-viking-costume.htm  Crocheted Viking Costume

2 comments:

  1. That is awesome armor! Off the nerd scale for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww...and here I had my crochet needles all ready!

    ReplyDelete