Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I'm Grateful For...

Rock-n-Roll!!!

First, lemme tell you that my band (The Hags) is playing tonight!!!

If you are anywhere near Mansfield, Ohio, head out to the VFW on Grace Street about 8 pm. We're going on about 8:30. There are two other bands to follow us, AND it's my drummer's birthday so this is going to be a PARTY!



Now, for the on-topic bit of this post. :-)

Writing novels and being published is truly my dream come true and in the spirit of Thanksgiving, specifically in the area of my writing career, I am most grateful for...

1.) having a book series with six books (SHATTERED CIRCLE will be released January 29th)

2.) having two projects currently in the works, both of which I feel VERY good about 

3.) having a kick-ass agent who not only represents me, but offers constructive feedback to make my stories as strong as possible

So, with a series under my belt, new stuff, and great representation...what more could a girl want?

I hope you spend the holiday with those you care about most, laughing and enjoying a blessed Thanksgiving.

No comments:

Post a Comment