Wednesday, October 28, 2015

ALL THE PRINTERS HATE ME

Tech Fails...ah...tech fails. Let me pick one type of the myriad recurring tech fails in my life. 
 
ALL THE PRINTERS HATE ME.
 
At the day job, mine works fine... for a day or two, then it breaks down. While that bitch works JUST FINE with whatever port it is next plugged into, the replacement switched into my office promptly experiences delirium tremens at the absence of mainlining someone else's USB jack.
 
I JUST WANT TO PRINT DAMMIT!
 
I'm not tweaking their "rollers" on the sly, nor am I forcing "crumpled paper" into their "feeder" because I have a thing for watching it try to manage a "ream." Maybe all the printers I have access to LIKE IT ROUGH and I just fail to play with their "cartridges" enough or smack their "circuit boards" in the way that makes them "put ink to paper" so hard. 
 
Regardless, I don't even know enough about it to tell you what I did wrong, or how it was fixed because I guarantee I didn't fix it. So instead, enjoy these humorous videos about tech fails. **Yes Tobuscus can be a wee bit of a spaz, but he's great. Watch.
 
 
 


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment