Monday, October 26, 2015

Tech failures

Two things. This will be a short post.

I DO need tech to work. Without it I'd have to use a manual type writer and roughly seventeen assistants would be required every day to rectify my typos. I am fast. I am also not exactly accurate when hitting the keys.

Second thing: It's a double edged sword. Yes, Facebook and social media have helped spread the word on my writings. Yes, I can also spend far too much time looking at pictures of kittens and the occasional snarky meme for my own good.

That sums up my opinions on technology in the workplace. It's a good thing. it can be a bad thing. Approach
with caution.



Because it's that time of year, a tale for you. Follow the link, if you are so inclined, to Halloween night on Hathburn Avenue.


No comments:

Post a Comment