Monday, December 29, 2014

World's Shortest Post (Or At Least a Contender)

I'm supposed to write about three things I'll do differently in 2015. I have no idea. Actually make ALL of my deadlines? Doubtful. Sell more books? Christ, I hope so. Diversify genres? Listen, I'm doing horror, science fiction, fantasy, crime dram, political thriller and nonfiction. Gimme a freakin break!

All kidding aside, I believe in always trying new things. You either try new things or you stagnate. I never want to stagnate. If I limit myself to three, it'll be a record.



Okay, enough of that. Instead of ranting about something I could respond to in a hurry, I'll go back to the deadlines and leave you with the above image. It actually pertains to the work in progress, though said work has nothing at all to do with Mr. Merrick, aka the Elephant Man. 

It's that time of year. That is to say, the END of the year. SO here's wishing each and every one of you a 2015 filled with joy, prosperity and good health!

1 comment: