Monday, November 19, 2012

SO LONG, FAREWELL, AND AMEN.

There are times in life where you find yourself at a crossroads. A place where decisions must be made and paths chosen to get to whatever destination you are seeking.

I find myself at one of those.

I am shifting my perspective and my priorities in this writing gig, making moves to next level my career. Things are changing and sacrifices must be made. It is with a heavy heart that I announce my departure from Word Whores.

I have loved my time here. I truly have. The readers and my fellow Word Whores have been tremendous! You have all been extremely supportive and I appreciate it, every bit of it. I have been welcomed with open arms and treated wonderfully. This is an amazing group of women that deserve every good thing the universe can bring them.

But life is change and 2013 will require much of me and so I must step away from a weekly commitment to blog and use that energy elsewhere. I will miss it here. I will miss my fellow Word Whores. And I will miss you.

Be blessed and enjoy your life.

All my love,

James R. Tuck

4 comments:

  1. We'll miss you, Tuck. Best of luck to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheers to a year of prosperity in 2013, James! We've enjoyed having you in the Bordello of Fiction.

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=5lf0UohIxpQ&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3D5lf0UohIxpQ

    See you at AAD 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *tear* It's been great havin' ya around, Tuck. Best of luck to you and your endeavors. I'll be seein ya at DragonCon.

    ReplyDelete