Wednesday, November 19, 2014

My Big Pay Day...

What would I do if I "Hit the Super Big Money Book"?

I'd pay for my sons' college -- at this point one has student loans, but I'd pay those off for him and make sure there was moolah for the other boys to go, too.

But then...what would I do for me? Of course my Capricorn-ian practicality dictates that I must have stacks o' cash in the bank as a means of feeling secure about the future. But that's a boring answer. So in MY dream, I have the mucho-payola for the kids education and helping them get started in a good life (as if my parenting isn't already tops) AND the greenbacks for the purchase, upkeep, taxes, etc. of something a whole lot like this:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNc1uPwnxrE/watch?v=XNc1uPwnxrE www.youtube.com/watch?v=XNc1uPwnxrE





No comments:

Post a Comment