Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Standing Out From the Herd: Egregious

Guys, guys, guys, I had to hunt for a video for this week.  Let this be a demonstration of how much I love you, dear darling readers.  I found two -- two -- videos for you this week. Both by artists who possibly need a little help Standing Out from the Herd... or so their names imply.

First up, Frat Boy Punk Band -- EGREGIOUS




And because it's a gorgeous spring day here in the midwest, I give you D Level Horror Flick -- EGREGIOUS:




Don't worry, you can thank me after you've put down the brain bleach.


4 comments:

  1. I am in awe of your video-finding abilities!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Yep, I'm sure "awe" was the first word that came to mind!

      Delete
  2. I'm pretty sure I pronounce it "Aggghhh!"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! Every artist needs a little discovery boost. Right? Right?

      Delete