Monday, April 14, 2014

Ebullience....Ebola....

Ebullience is an interesting word. Until this article it has never to the best of my knowledge, been a word typed, written down or spoken by me.

And while it shouldn't, the word immediately makes my mind leap to the word Ebola, which is, of course a very radically different sort of word that involved bleeding from every orifice, skin that softens and splits and, of course, a slow, miserable death.

See? This is why I can never have nice things.

I'm just too freaking morbid.

Perhaps I will have better luck with next week's word.

Time will tell.

In the meantime the closest I have been to Ebullience of late is either while I was watching Captain America: The Winter Soldier, or when I was flirting with the really cute girl and work. Probably the latter because yes, I AM a geek, but I am also a heterosexual male and she was darned cute.

But that's a story for another time.

Keep smiling,

Jim


PS. here's a picture from Captain America: The Winter Soldier, because I don't have any pictures of the cute girl.


No comments:

Post a Comment